Sunset Cinema– Oxford Landing –$250 Wine Pack
Purchase any 6 bottles on SWS for the chance to win an Oxford Landing Wine pack valued at $250.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. The Promoter is S. Smith & Son Pty Ltd ABN 17 007 871 427 of 40 Eden Valley Road, Angaston South Australia 5353, trading as The Yalumba Wine Company (Yalumba), Ph (08) 8561 3200 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry into the Promotion commences at 12.00am (ACDT) 12th January 2023 and closes at 12.00pm (ACDT) 5th June 2023 (“Promotional Period”).
4. Entry is free and open to Australian residents aged 18 and over (“Entrant”), who enter the Promotion to win an Oxford Landing Wine pack valued at $250 each after purchasing any 6 bottles on the Smiths Wine Store website. (“Promotion”).
5. The Promotion will be conducted by the following “Participating Outlets”; Sunset Cinema North Sydney and Sunset Cinema St Kilda” venues in New South Wales and Victoria
6. An Entrant must complete the following steps to enter into the Promotion; a. Purchase any 6 bottles of Oxford Landing Wine ("Eligible Purchase") on Smiths Wine Store (oxfordlanding.com)
7. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per specified Eligible Purchase; and (b) each entry must be processed as a separate 6 bottle purchase and in accordance with the entry requirements (c) maximum one entry per person, per day. Maximum one Prize will be able to be won by an Entrant.
8. “Prize” to be won, is an Oxford Landing Wine Pack valued at $250
9. A random draw will take place at our offices on 10th April 2023 at 2:00pm ACST, to determine the winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified via email and phone within 7 days of the draw.
10. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
11. If a winner chooses not to take their Prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim the Prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the Prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the Prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, and proof of identity in order to claim the Prize. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered to the winner by the Promoter.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion and reserves the right to disqualify any entry which is not submitted in accordance with these conditions of entry.
14. The Prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant or winner.
15. No part of the Prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
16. If the Prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the Prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter.
17. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
18. If for any reason whatsoever the Prize winner does not redeem the Prize by the reasonable time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited by the prize winner.
19. If required, an ‘unclaimed prize draw’ may take place on the 10th May 2023 at the same time and in the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners will be notified in writing by email within 21 days.
20. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize to the equal value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. The winner will be responsible for and make their own travel arrangements to collect their Prize.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it at a later date.
24. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, Cyber attack, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
25. As a condition of entering this Promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are the winner, the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are the winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promotional activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
26. Entrants' personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter's database. The Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant electronically. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter’s Privacy Officer, Karl Martin at: email@example.com or (08) 8561 3200.
27. The Promoter encourages responsible consumption of alcohol. In no way does this competition promote irresponsible consumption of alcohol. Enjoy your wine with food and alternate wine with water. Do not drink and drive. 30. This Promotion is governed by the laws of South Australia, Australia. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.